Bookeye® 4 V2, the newest member of the Bookeye® family of overhead book scanners, is available in the versions Basic, Kiosk, Office and Production, all of which are ideal for scanning formats A2 and slightly larger. The Basic, Kiosk, Office and Professional versions all include feature sets which were defined according to customer requirements.
Bookeye® 4 V2 Scanning
- Color overhead scanner for formats up to A2+
- 400 x 400 dpi / 600 x 600 dpi Scanner resolution
- V-shaped book cradle 120 – 180 degrees
- Motor driven V-shaped glass plate for perfect scans
- Open client interface for operation with BSW, BCS-2 and other 3rd party Software
- Folder mode for scanning complete file folders
- Book Fold Correction – Scan bound documents without annoying shadows
- Automatic finger and thumb removal
- Automatic Crop & Deskew
- Integrated billing module
- Digital color balance
- Integrated ICC profile
- Automatic white balance and black value
- Virus resistant Linux operating system
- Scan2USB — Walk up scanning to USB Stick
- Scan2Print — Copy to networked printers or hot folders
- Scan2Network — Output to network resources, SMB, FTP
- Scan2Pad® — Operation via tablets or other mobile devices
- Output formats: PDF, PDF/A, JPEG, TIFF, PNM, multipage PDF and TIFF, DICOM and many more
- Bookeye® 4 V2 scanner is the reliable identification of each user.
- Easy to use, intuitive user interface
- Ultra high resolution scanner camera with no Bayer artifacts, not a digicam substitute. Compares to extremely expensive 200MP digital/matrix cameras.
- Bookeye® 4 V2 Office can be implemented as a shared departmental scanner.
- Fingerprint authentication enables job storage and management as well as security in an office environment.
- Bookeye® 4 V2 Basic is our cost effective entry level model, scanning with 400 dpi resolution in grayscale.
- The cameras are housed in a sealed, dust proof container and need no mechanical adjustment over their lifetime.
- Bookeye® 4 V2 Kiosk is recommended for self service applications in public environments – for the occasional user who wants a quick and uncomplicated digital copy.
- Bookeye® 4 V2 Professional is ideal for both large and small digitization projects.
- Bookeye® 4 V2 Professional delivers brilliant scans of double sided A4 documents in less than 3.5 seconds with 600 dpi optical resolution.
- An optional TWAIN driver integrates the Bookeye® 4 V2 Professional with any capturing software on the market.
Let one of our experts help you choose best product(s) for your business!
Don't miss out on a monthly deal
Our monthy Cash-in Trade-up is the perfect opportunity for you and your business to get the latest equipment, to save money and to make money.
Type your email below and start receiving our special offers.