HP DesignJet T830 Large Format Multifunction Wireless Plotter Printer – 36”
The HP DesignJet T830 comes with Mobile Printing (F9A30A)
The HP DesignJet T830 36-inch Multifunction Printer is the most compact large-format device performing print/scan/copy functions. HP DesignJet T830 36-in Multifunction Printer—the smart choice for architecture and construction offices ready to evolve Communicate more effectively—no learning curve needed—with print plus scan and copy capabilities.
- Immediately update all your partners on project review results with the most compact large-format MFP.
- Intuitive, convenient print/scan/copy and HP DesignJet T830 print quality help you communicate effectively and move the project forward.
- Dynamic security Cartridges with non-HP chips might not work today or in the future.
- Fit your print volume—choose from a variety of 40/130/300-ml color and 69/300-ml black HP ink cartridges
- Get HP DesignJet quality also in small format sizes—print half-size documents with 50-sheet A4/A3 input tray
- Use built-in scanner to copy and distribute sketches and hand-annotated drawings to peers/partners right away
- Share drawings immediately—scan/ email from front panel, use HP Smart app to email contacts, post to cloud
- Built-in scanner to easily copy and email hand-annotated drawings
- Wireless printing from desktop, tablet, and smartphones
- Ideal for accurate and precise maps, technical drawings, posters, renders
- D/A1-size prints in 25 seconds
- Easy mobile printing
- Print speed line drawing (economode, D plain paper) 82 D prints per hour
- Print quality (best) Color: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Enjoy easy installation in the office, construction job site with the most compact 36-in large-format MFP
- Easily print project sets and PDF documents with HP Click printing software
- Anyone can print smoothly from a smartphone or tablet with HP Mobile Printing
- Smart scanning technology protects originals from damage when scanning and obtains precise colors
- Achieve precise lines up to 0.1% line accuracy, sharp detail up to 2400 dpi or down to 0.02 mm line width