- Color images:print speed: 185 ft²/hr
- HP Thermal Inkjet; 9 ink system
- Automatic roll feed, cut sheet feeder, 500 GB HDD, touchscreen display
- FCC Class A emissions – for use in commercial environment
- Print speed Fast: 769 ft²/hr (71.4 m²/hr) on plain media; Normal: 185 ft²/hr (17.2 m²/hr) on coated media; Best: 48 ft²/hr (4.5 m²/hr) on glossy media
- Print quality (best) Color: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Connectivity, standard Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab)
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified interface for direct printing from USB flash drive
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls) 11 to 44-in (279 to 1118-mm)
HP DesignJet Z9+dr Large Format Dual-Roll PostScript® Photo Printer – 44″
The HP DesignJet Z9+dr comes with Vertical Trimmer (X9D24A/ X9D24F)
$750 CASH BACKGet Offer
- Impress the most demanding customers with smooth transitions and sharp details .
- No need for light inks using new high definition HP printheads with dual drop technology.
- Achieve expanded gamut with RGB HP Vivid Photo Inks and the embedded spectrophotometer.
- Get superior gloss uniformity by upgrading your printer to include HP Gloss Enhancer
- Cut post-processing labor time up to 20% with an integrated vertical trimmer.
- Print up to 2.5 times faster without losing quality, with 2400 nozzle-per-inch high-definition printheads.
- Spend less time on media changes and adjustments with dual roll support and automatic roll switching.
- Easily design applications from posters to banners and canvas with the HP Applications Center.
- No disruption to your workflow, keep using your current RIPs, validated with HP RIP certification program.
- Get remote visibility and control to better manage your print production environment with HP PrintOS.
- Enjoy one-click printing that also helps reduce media waste using HP Click printing software