- High demand network production print system
- 4 x 650 foot rolls
- 7,800 square foot media capacity
- Resolution 600 x 1,800 dpi
- High production color and black & white wide format print/copy/scan
- 7,200 square feet per hour black & white productivity
- 5,760 square feet per hour color productivity
- High capacity toner cartridges
- 12” Smart System K multi-function touchscreen
- Professional edge alignment stacking
- KIP System K 2.0 with KIP ImagePro
- Warm-up Time Instant from standby, less than 4 minutes from power on
- Robust build quality for maximum reliability
- KIP 970 Color system deliver the highest image durability and are fully lightfast; they will not fade or exhibit color deterioration from exposure to light over extended periods.
- The CMYK dry toner system employed by the KIP 970 Color printer produces 100% waterproof images that are suitable for outdoor applications, even in inclement weather.
- The KIP 970 Color system are a comprehensive wide format solution for a range of printing tasks spanning from architectural, engineering and construction documents — to maps, posters and signs – without sacrificing quality or performance.
- The KIP 970 Color system are designed for print centers that require high demand output, precise imaging and bold, expressive color fidelity.
- KIP 970 Color system produce amazingly vibrant colors, subtle tints and hues with unsurpassed color stability from the first to final print.
Let one of our experts help you choose best product(s) for your business!
Don't miss out on a monthly deal
Our monthy Cash-in Trade-up is the perfect opportunity for you and your business to get the latest equipment, to save money and to make money.
Type your email below and start receiving our special offers.