The MX420 Series offers print speed of up to 40 pages per minute (A4)¹, plus fax, automatic document feeder, and copy functions powered by a standard multi-core processor and a full gigabyte of memory. Connect with standard USB, gigabit ethernet, and Wi-Fi, depending on model. Plus, 350 sheets of standard input can expand up to 900 with optional trays.
A 1 GHz dual-core processor with 1 GB of standard memory gives you the power to do a combination of faxing, printing, copying, and scanning for maximum productivity. And you can be confident that your complex file with images, charts and small print will look just the way you designed it.
Versatile media handling
Print what you want, in the size you want. The included media tray adjusts to paper sizes from A6 to legal, while the 100-sheet multipurpose feeder accepts smaller media and envelopes to give you even more design and output possibilities.
Lexmark’s comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between.
Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help meet rigorous Energy Star 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.
- The MX420 Series support color scanning with CIS technology. Files can be scanned to email, FTP, USB or the Lexmark Document Solutions Suite. File formats supported are JPEG, PDF, secure PDF, TIFF and XPS.
- Very reasonable operating costs. Users can also take advantage of other features to help keep printing costs down, such as sleep mode and duplexing.
- The MX420 Series include strong security features that’s present on Lexmark’s other printers and MFPs. Some of those features include user authentication, network security, document security, and secure remote management. The MX421ade offers an optional print release feature.
- The MX420 Series alerts users when supplies are needed (e.g., low toner warning and number of pages left to print).
- Multi-core processing power and flexible media handling put outstanding printing capabilities at your fingertips.
- Designed with enterprise-level security, these energy-efficient devices get the job done.
Let one of our experts help you choose best product(s) for your business!
Don't miss out on a monthly deal
Our monthy Cash-in Trade-up is the perfect opportunity for you and your business to get the latest equipment, to save money and to make money.
Type your email below and start receiving our special offers.