The MiVoice 5340e IP Phone is a full-feature, applications telephone that features a large graphics display, embedded gigabit support, and 48 self-labeling keys that can be programmed as speed dial keys, line keys, or feature access keys. Thirteen fixed-function keys provide convenient one-touch access to commonly used telephony features, navigation keys and menus, as well as customizable user settings. The MiVoice 5340e IP Phone also has six contextual softkeys to help users easily navigate through telephony functions.
Optional modules can be added to your MiVoice 5340e IP Phone, fulfilling the need for users to have conferencing, additional buttons, cordless DECT or Bluetooth accessories, or local emergency access for Teleworkers.
- Large backlit graphics display (160 x 320) with Auto Dimming
- 48 programmable, multi-function, self-labeling keys, provided in three pages of 16 keys each
- Wideband audio support (G.722) – ships with a wideband handset (7 kHz) standard
- Dual embedded Gigabit Ethernet ports (LAN and PC)
- Mitel applications support: Mitel Live Directory, MiCollab Client, Mitel Unified Communicator® Express and Mitel Live Content Suite
- 13 fixed function keys: Hold, Settings, Message, Speaker, Mute, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Volume / Ringing /
- Contrast Up and Down, Home Page, Previous Page, Next Page
- Six context-sensitive softkeys for intuitive feature access
- Menu key provides one-touch access to embedded applications, including: Call History, Call Forwarding, Conference Unit
- Application, People (Contacts), Settings, Help, Call Info, and Visual Voicemail
- Hands-free speakerphone operation (full duplex)