Replace the Toner Collection Unit HP LaserJet
Replace the Toner Collection Unit HP LaserJet Managed MFP E72525, E72530, E72535
Learn how to remove and replace the toner collection unit in the HP LaserJet Managed MFP E72525, E72530, E72535, E72425, E72430.
Learn more about fixing paper jam errors for the HP Color LaserJet Pro printers on our support site: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/…
More support options for your HP device are available at https://hp.com/support
Follow these steps to remove and replace the toner collection unit in the HP LaserJet Managed MFP E72525, E72530, E72535, E72425, E72430:
– Remove the new TCU from the packaging and set the plastic bag and plugs aside on a level surface.
– Set the new part aside on a level surface and make sure the toner openings are facing up.
– Open the front cover of an HP LaserJet Managed E7 Series MFP.
– Press the release tab on the Toner Collection Unit on the left and the right sides.
– Carefully remove the Toner Collection Unit from the printer, keeping it level to prevent toner from spilling out.
– Making sure that the toner openings are facing up, insert the plugs into the ports, and then place the old Toner Collection Unit inside the plastic bag.
– Seal the bag closed to prevent toner from leaking.
– Slide the new Toner Collection Unit into the printer.
– Press firmly on the unit until it locks into place.
– The tabs should make a clicking sound indicating that it is securely installed.
– Close the front cover.
Replace the toner cartridge in HP LaserJet MFP E72500 series printers when the toner is low or empty.
Open the front door to access the toner cartridges. Grab the handle on the toner cartridge and slide it out of the printer. Recycle your used toner cartridges. For more information on recycling empty toner cartridges, visit hp.com/recycle.
Place the new cartridge on a flat surface with the contacts facing down. Remove the new cartridge from its packaging and rotate it until the contacts are facing up. Pull the red tape to remove it from the cartridge.
Hold the new cartridge horizontally and shake it from side to side six times to evenly distribute the toner. Slide the new cartridge into its slot in the printer. Close the front door and resume printing.
Need help replacing the toner collection unit?
Contact Us at:
Or contact us on the live chat below.