Use Cloud Storage
Do you run a businesses that has a lot of files and documents that need stored? Storing information can get tricky when you have information that needs to be secure, accessible and readily available. Using the filing cabinet just does not cut it anymore.
That is why many companies have switched to cloud storage. Cloud storage is a remotely located place (online) to store files that can be accessed from anywhere in the world with a laptop, mobile device or another PC that has internet access.
There are strong benefits for your company by switching to cloud storage. Among these benefits are:
- Cost reduction – Cloud storage will reduce costs associated with traditional backup methods.
- Increased security– Cloud storage has no physical presence so it cannot be stolen. It is online and secure. It can be accessed only by those with a password.
- Easy accessibility – You can access your cloud from tablets, smartphones, netbooks, desktops, and any device with internet access from any location.
- File syncing and sharing–Syncing ensures your files are automatically updated across all of your devices. This way, the latest version of a file you saved on your desktop is available on your smartphone. You can also share files with anyone by either sending a link or giving them access to your cloud.
- Date backup and recovery – In the event of a natural disaster that destroys your computers or a catastrophic data loss such as a computer virus no need to worry because all of your files are back uped on the cloud.
No matter what industry your business is in your data and files are important and need to be securely stored. That is why cloud storage is so great!
If you are currently looking for a new solution then cloud storage is for you!
Contact us today to learn more about cloud storage!