WideTEK 12 delivers high resolution color, black and white or grayscale images in jpeg, tiff, pdf and most other standard image output formats. It combines production ready design and uniquely compact dimensions in a new class of professional but affordable scanners.
Big Features with a Tiny Footprint
The WideTEK12-600 is only 17.4 inches (44cm) wide, slightly more than its scanning area. Although it has a tiny footprint, it still scans 19% more surface area than DIN/ISO A3 but is small enough to fit on any desktop.
WideTEK 12 and WideTEK 25 are the only wide format flatbed scanners which also capture 3D surfaces in a quality suitable for inspection and quality control but compact enough for your desktop. The 3D scanning mode opens many new opportunities in the web presentation, printing and industrial inspection markets by capturing the texture of surfaces so perfectly that the scan on a screen looks like the real object.
The WideTEK 12-600 utilizes two LED lamps, twice as many as the competition. With the diffusors, these lamps produce an extremely homogeneous illumination which eliminates all unwanted shadows caused by folds, wrinkles and other distortions of the scanned object.
The scanner can be operated with the lid down if wrinkled or thin documents are scanned but it also works with the lid open. Automatic crop & deskew works perfectly in both directions, eliminating the cumbersome need of other scanners to align documents to any edges or markers.
Working with the WideTEK 12 is simple – either with a standard web browser, the built in touchscreen or a mobile device like an iPad or Android tablet, using our application for mobile devices Scan2Pad
- 12.5 x 18.5 inch or ISO/DIN A3+ scan of full document bed in less than 3 seconds
- Borderless glass plate prevents bent edges on source documents. Scratch resistant & non-reflective.
- 48 bit color depth
- Captures 3D surfaces, textures of various materials, Braille print
- 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner resolution
- Small footprint but scans 19% more surface area than A3
- 17.4 inch width, only slightly more than scanning area
- Automatic crop & deskew
- On the fly rotation while scanning facilitates postprocessing
- Real time display of scanned images, modify images without rescanning
- Scan2USB — Walk up Scanning to any USB device
- Integrated 64bit Linux, Intel i3 quad core processor, 8 GB memory
- Dual LED illumination with integrated optical diffusor for optimal results, no warm up, IR-/UV-free
- Large color WVGA touchscreen for simplified operation
- User interface configurable in your language
- Easy installation via Scan2Net® Technology
- Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- Firmware updates via web interface
- Dust-free camera technology
Let one of our experts help you choose best product(s) for your business!
Don't miss out on a monthly deal
Our monthy Cash-in Trade-up is the perfect opportunity for you and your business to get the latest equipment, to save money and to make money.
Type your email below and start receiving our special offers.