Enhanced With Backlight For Transparent Source Material, Like X-rays
WideTEK 25-600, the world’s fastest large format color flatbed, covers applications in every market, whether it is in the medical, government, industrial or graphics arts sector. It scans the full bed (DINA2+, 18.5×25″.) at 300dpi color in less than three seconds, which is two times faster than the closest competition.
Backlight Unit For X-rays, Film, Negatives And More
New! The WideTEK 25-600 brings you an even higher return on investment with the addition of the new WT25-BACKLIGHT option for scanning transparent material of all kinds, like X-rays, glass negatives, 35mm microfilm aperture cards, cutout stencils, sepias and film.
The optional backlight unit replaces the standard scanner lid. It is easily assembled and users can scan with or without the backlight, depending on the source material requirements, by simply switching the light on or off. The unit can be purchased separately for customers who already own a WideTEK 25-600. If you are a service provider, this gives you even more ways to generate revenues with your WideTEK 25.
In the medical sector, operators can scan negatives, radiography, cardio plaques and larger paper documents in black and white, color or grayscale as required. The WideTEK 25 is compact, only (76cm, 30″) wide, so it will fit in any doctor’s office or hospital floor.
There are many film scanners available on the market for small image formats and even medium sized images, but in the large format range, film scanners are very rare and/or prohibitively expensive. WideTEK 25-600 goes far beyond just film scanning and does it an a surprisingly affordable price.
Municipalities, cadastral offices, oil companies, GIS services and other government agencies use the WideTEK 25-600 to digitize and archive a number of different types of documents. But the WideTEK 25 is also ideal for photographers, galleries, advertising agencies and graphic artists to present and preserve their work in a digital format.
- 18.5 x 25 inch or ISO/DIN A2 scan of full document bed in less than 3 seconds
- Borderless glass plate prevents bent edges on source documents. Scratch resistant & non-reflective
- 48 bit color depth
- Captures 3D surfaces, textures of various materials, Braille print
- 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner resolution
- Small footprint, 35% smaller than the previous model
- 30 inch width, only 5 inches more than scanning area
- Automatic crop & deskew
- On the fly rotation while scanning facilitates postprocessing
- Real time display of scanned images, modify images without rescanning
- Easy installation via Scan2Net® Technology
- Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- Firmware updates via web interface
- Dust-free camera technology
- Wide color gamut, supports sRGB, Adobe RGB, native RGB
Let one of our experts help you choose best product(s) for your business!
Don't miss out on a monthly deal
Our monthy Cash-in Trade-up is the perfect opportunity for you and your business to get the latest equipment, to save money and to make money.
Type your email below and start receiving our special offers.