WideTEK® 36 – Quiet & compact wide format color scanner for documents up to 36 inch widths
State of the art illumination using bright white LEDs guarantees long lifetime and a low cost of ownership, since there are practically no consumables necessary over the life of the product. Cutting edge camera technology, with a dust-protected, fully sealed camera box holding CCD systems that use a patented stitching procedure, delivers up to 1200 dpi scanner resolution.
Easy to use walk up scanning or mobile scanning with Scan2Pad®
The integrated walk up scanning software makes the scanner a truly shared device. One click of the mouse is enough to either print the scan, send it to any directory in the network or via email, to upload it to the FTP server, or to save it to the USB memory device. Simply walk up, scan and store or send the image, all through the use of the touchscreen.
Scan2Pad® lets you control the WideTEK 36 using an iPad or an Android tablet or even a smartphone running Android version 4.0.3 or higher. Quickly adjust the color depth, go from black & white to grayscale or full color and adjust brightness and contrast on your pad. Create PDF documents from your scans in a single step. Scan2PAD is the unique mobile scanning application that doesn’t require you to use an external cloud server. Simply scan your documents and take them away on your pad. It is fast, secure and best of all, free of charge.
WideTEK® 36 Options
- Transparent document carriers for fragile document handling, available in two sizes: A0 and A1
- Foot Switch — Hardware option for batch scanning
- WideTEK — UMFS universal multifunction stand, external 22″ touchscreen for virtual rescans
- Batch Scan Wizard — Software option for batch scanning
- Scan2iPF — Software option for direct and fast copy to imagePROGRAF
- Scan2EDIT — Software option for scanning and image processing in a single step
- Scan2ICC — Subscription for ICC color management and profiles