The new WideTEK® 36ART-600 was designed for archiving and reproduction of works of art. Museums can digitize their own collection for sale as a print or for publication on the internet or in catalogs. Reprography specialists can offer fine art digitization as a service, which has already proven to be a lucrative market. Original artwork is moved under the CCD camera elements completely contact free, protecting the art from any damage and making it possible to scan a painting that is still wet, as long as it is framed or the sides are dry enough to place the artwork on the scanning bed.
WideTEK® 36ART Features
- Scan table can be moved manually or motorized
- Dual LED lamps with integrated natural light diffusor, no warm up, IR/UV free
- Large 15 inch color touchscreen for simplified operation
- Single path texture scanning, patent pending stitching
- Motorized focus adjustment up to 4 inches
- User interface configurable in your language
- Virus resistant Linux OS
- OS independent, runs with Windows 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac
- ScanWizard uses any browser: IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Integrated walk up scanning software
- Easy installation via Scan2Net® Technology
- Remote maintenance and troubleshooting
- Firmware updates via web interface
- The WideTEK® 36ART enables contact free scanning of works of art like oil and acrylic paintings, watercolors, charcoal and pastel drawings, mixed media collages and antique works of art – at 600dpi in formats up to 914 x 1524mm / 36 x 60 inches.
- The WideTEK® 36ART features a large full HD touchscreen for easy operation
- Maximum scan height of 100 mm / 4 inches
- The configurable user interface allows a simple and comfortable control of the scanner.
- The frontal visual control window enables the operator to monitor the scanning process at any time.
- Clearance for artwork is adjustable for heights between 100mm / 4″ and 200mm / 8″ and is completely controllable by the operator via touchscreen.
- Dust-free camera technology
- Contact-free scanning of fragile material or even wet artwork
- One USB 3.0 port at the front of the device makes it easy to walk up to the scanner, plug in a USB storage device, scan your source document and walk away – without the need for a connected PC – ideal for every self-service environment.
Let one of our experts help you choose best product(s) for your business!
Don't miss out on a monthly deal
Our monthy Cash-in Trade-up is the perfect opportunity for you and your business to get the latest equipment, to save money and to make money.
Type your email below and start receiving our special offers.